-Bayani
Monday, August 18, 2008
and you could tell that the east bay was his home
Yo Patrick - when I gave up the turntables a couple of years ago, I did so knowing that the world-of-spreading-good-music was in good hands. I knew that there were better skilled, more gifted, more dedicated and better technicians who I could never be as good as. DJ Phatrick being one of those. Sharing the decks was a pleasure, we were lucky to run the same circle of DJ buddies who all magnetized towards each other at Cal. It was neat seeing all of these different DJ's, with their different sounds, their different killer records and now, somehow, Patrick has embodied the sounds of all of those places, people and experiences. I hope that you will always consider the Bay Area your home and I wish you all the best in LA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment