Friday, August 15, 2008

To the Bay Area's Phat-est


Damn Phat-
What to say and where to start? It has been great and will be amazing, there is not doubt that you will turn out LA...you already have I'm sure. We both did a lot of growing up these past 4 years, I am blessed to be a friend of yours. I told you once before and I will tell you again- you are a great person and a great DJ, don't let anyone tell you different. Do you,and don't be afraid to succeed!
I really don't know what I am going to do for my next backyard boogie or birthday bash...I guess download all the Devil's Pie tributes and play those...And I am so serious, it aint no thang to shoot down to LA, just keep me posted and a sista will be down there to party-I am not playing. And you will DJ my 30th birthday, I plan on renting out whatever spot you will be DJing at that night and my wedding reception...whenever that will be.
Keep reppin' the Bay, you have made such an impact here-Yeah, loosen up LA with that Bay Area appeal. You will be missed-we love you much, we always got your back.
Don't be too much of a stranger, although I know you will-You wouldn't be Patrick if you didn't :)
Peace and Many Blessing
Much Love and Much Respect

P.S. If you need help starting up Youth Sounds LA, I'm there!

No comments: