skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Bay Area Tribute - DJ Phatrick

A roast, a memoir, a place to let Phatty know how much his Bay family loves him, and will miss him, as he conquers traffic in LA.

Monday, August 11, 2008

reason #432 why the bay will miss phatty boom

Posted by scariaga at 11:58 PM

1 comment:

Davin.A.Thompson said...

Pat... I love you man. REAL TALK!!!
I would not be the person i am if not for you. Musically or personally. I aspire to be as hard working, honest and astute as you have consistantly been for the entire time i've known you and i have no doubt that we will be friends well into the next lifetime.

davin.

August 15, 2008 at 11:21 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (27)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (25)
      • milhouse and fat qbert
      • superstar status
      • //Keep it movin..
      • that self-hatred.
      • IF YOU WERE A PROSTITUTE, I BET YOU WOULD TURN A P...
      • Snowboarding Buddy!
      • phattyphat...my friend....
      • p.s.
      • p'doo doo
      • phaaaaatty
      • Thanks for everything, Phatty-Phat-Phat.
      • Senbei hearts the Tiennamen Square Bear (no homo.....
      • I heart my Phatty Boom!
      • See You in LA!
      • Phatrick: Never half-steppin
      • Road Trips!!
      • reason #872 why the bay will miss dj phatrick
      • Phatty Boom-shaka-laka
      • My Phatty Pie...
      • Memories
      • To: Phatty
      • and you could tell that the east bay was his home
      • To the Bay Area's Phat-est
      • reason #432 why the bay will miss phatty boom
      • to eight years of love, music, and community