where do i start...?! Patrick ( i never call you that...lol), ever since i met you i knew you were special, and more so, i think my instincts told me that you would be a very important person in my life. Sometimes I think you're one of my guardian angels, cause you have been there for me through some very critical moments in my life these past few years...
When I found out we were cousins, it was seriously one of the most exciting moments of 07, cause you're such a good person, and everyone loves you! and now I can call you family, and not cause you're "fam", but cause you're FAMILY :) I also felt it was my duty to watch out for you here in the Bay, since your parents, and brother, and Steph, are so far away (i'm such a mom!)... I'm really excited for your new adventure in LA, don't stress out in traffic!! you should start smoking more weed, lol! In all honesty, The Bay is too small for the person you have grown to become, and it won't be long till I join you out there ;) so make sure you get all the connects ready for me!
I love you phatty! thank you for bringing sunshine into my life, for teaching me about music, for testing me, for loving me, and believing in me, and making sure stupid ass fuckers stay far away...

La Familia
No comments:
Post a Comment