
Hey Phatrick,
Although I saw you twice this year, and I use to see you quite often. I'm thinking I won't see you for some time. So, I will plan to visit you in L.A. You are making a BIG move and leaving the BAY. I'm sure everyone will miss you. I will because whenever I go to your gigs you always make me feel welcome and special even though it's been so long. I may never be as brave as you and move from the bay. Come back (with Steph).
Back to memory lane: Remember the Halloween party, Tad was in camo, Sheng was apart of the Scoobies, I think that was at your place. Going to S4HH meetings. Getting your first tattoo. Being in Rice, helping out rice and storming out on one of the mock shows, just sitting on Sproul, Ling Chi, Asian Am. and Ethnic Studies classes, OASES, after OASES getting Vietnamese sandwiches, your VW.
I'm glad I was able to meet Steph separate from you and as a coworker. Cuz I felt close to both of you in different ways, not as a couple. I think you two are great together and I'm going to be sad that you won't be here anymore. You'll be a little further away, but I think it's for the best because you both should be closer to each other and Steph deserves it.
Those people in L.A. are sure lucky to have you, while people in the bay will miss you and have to travel to see you. Best of lucky Phatty.
No comments:
Post a Comment